Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rest my darling, rest.


The sky is the limit
And gravity there's none
I dream of a day you will be mine

As sure as rain in april
As sure as the sweetness in maple
We will be having fun

A quest of self education
Practice to ensure your admiration
A tender kiss I thrive for
Cause of your love i do seem poor

Please give in my lovely lady
"Rapariga" a name used maybe
In excess, no doubt the knight
On a saddle, on a horse
Of white and satin skin

Shan't not arrive
My dear I pray
You see in me
This man born may

I believe in a devotion
I believe in my submission
I dare not question
You are perhaps my mission

Not a black op
Or a secret plan
An objective
Outlined by a fan

Enough, enough i tell you
I won't grovel, I won't moan
But I lie, i shall, I will
For you i would undoubtebly die.

The deceased are happy
With what they´ve overcome
Peace of mind and eternal rest
I want to be unborn mum.

Again I lie
I want not to perish
I'll see it through
If it's the last thing i do

And I'll sing so merrily
As the men craving Marilyn
And I´ll raise my glass
To my lovely, lovely lass.

5 comments:

sa said...

"Romeo! O, pale! Who else? what, Paris too?
And steep'd in blood? Ah, what an unkind hour
Is guilty of this lamentable chance!
The lady stirs"

Sofia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sa said...

"When you gonna realise it was just that the time was wrong Juliet?"
no need to trouble your mind
it was just a joke
regards from overseas

Sofia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
F.. said...

Let's stop bickering ladies. You are not qualified to dwell on such shakesperian matters, be it the tragic side of emotions or episodes not yet lived or the mental stamina to discuss the essence of a play that goes beyond us all. As for my life, it's mine to live. Good day